Feb 28, 2010

Update

Hello everyone, hope you all are still coming to this space despite the lack of updates. I really wish I could update more, but no, I couldn't because of many things that have been happening. All (Y)(Y) things!

From where I stop I guess, there is just too much to add on.
So I shall start from my 16th birthday. Thanks everyone who made it a great one!
Very happy I have asb there to celebrate and countdown to my birthday and many moments that we should never forget eg less pearl, edison (chia), powerhouse, etc oh, and i know tektonic and got a light stick!
Not forgetting the roses, fake from mut and joan, real ones from my lovely friends made me really happy.
03 for the block catching and the card, so sweet, though not everyone wrote in it. At least gen gave me a sexyring. Thanks everyone.

The night before Craig went back to NZ was good too, showed him my professional body wave that no one can do! The day I crave for Chongbang drumsticks, until today. My 2 drumsticks! :(

Also, Tlaw project down. This is by far the best project group I've worked in. Enjoy it a lot, the process was just breezy. H2h talk at fang's house, filming, many filmings with maxie, all very enjoyable. End result, satisfying, beyond words can describe!

CNY celebration at minyi's house was excellent. Great host minyi. Nice grapes you have.
Stay over at Oliver's was great too!

So many other things... and many more coming up, tomorrow go rws with class wed steamboat! Happy happy before intern!

Pictures next time!!! (tsk) Stay tune~