L.I.F.E

Mar 10, 2010

Internship

Today is my long awaited off day! Yay ^^
Sexily Jtee >> 11:56 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Jtee
Singapore, Singapore
Forever sixteen. 13 Feb. loves to dance and sing.
View my complete profile

Happy friends

Happy friends

Please Talk

Formspring

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2010 (22)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • Hello, I guess it has been pretty long since I las...
      • Internship
      • Pink Huifang's 19th on 3/4
      • ♥ Cute
      • Joan
      • RWS
      • Pasta! ♥♥
      • RWS Day Out
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (2)

My Blog List

  • CHIC sexy veronica
    11 years ago
  • Considerable Embarrassment
  • Moon
  • rachismofo
  • The Party Don't Start Till I Walk In
  • We live for the fame
  • xiii: you said move on (where do i go)
  • Zhuhai Blog
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.