Aug 25, 2010

Welcome

Hi everyone. My blog is going to be very happening. Tmr will be a very happening day because I'm going out with my most favourite, fei . -claps-


Yay. This is so cute. (Y)

Came back from talking with the clique. Discussing about BKK TRIP, THE TRIP OF THE YEAR :X:X:X:X

I will be going to BKK soon yes!, with many many many (8) people. Just got back from Batam. It was a very fun trip. Played paint ball, go kart, shopping, shopping, eating, roamed streets zzzz, find pub zzz, that's about it.

Nowadays very happy. With Rachismofo, moon and sy birthdays coming up, and chia going overseas attachment, life will be better. -A round of applause-

Of course, my blog will not miss out the hip hop elementzx because ima hip hopper. YOYOYO. You know I know how, to make them stop and stare as I zone out, the club can't even handle me right nowwwwwwww, SHOOT, SO CATCHY SONG RIGHT!! YO!

Will.Be.Back (WBB)